AVPartners is actively committed to improving the environmental performance of its business operations.
This policy reinforces our commitment and precautionary approach to environmental sustainability. It also demonstrates our understanding that our actions are important to our customers and our people, as well as to our business outcomes.
Our goals are to:
- Integrate environmental impact as a factor in business decisions;
- Work in consultation with suppliers, and business partners to be environmentally responsible;
- Promote a positive culture by implementing initiatives that foster sustainable innovation; and
- Optimise our services to improve our environmental sustainability performance.
We commit to:
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation, appropriate industry guidelines and standards.
- Establishing, monitoring and reviewing environmental sustainability objectives and identifying opportunities to improve our environmental sustainability.
- Minimising the amount of waste generated as well as reusing and recycling as much waste as possible. Recycling leads to savings in energy, water, carbon emissions and landfill space.
- Identifying sustainable supply chains for the procurement of goods and services to minimise environmental risk and maximise environmental sustainable opportunities and benefits for the total life cycle.
- Providing training and encouragement to our employees and business partners to ensure they understand their responsibilities in the implementation of environmental sustainability principles and practices.
Last Revised: 25/06/2019
Author: Maria Kirkman